The full QiMAX air tools family including the 2145QiMAX-3 and 2145QiMAX-6 is supplied by the leading Australian-owned compressed air company, Caps Australia .
Designed to withstand tough environments and offering proven productivity, the 2145QiMAX air tools deliver 1350 ft-lb of maximum reverse torque and a forward torque range of 200 to 900 ft-lb. Compact and lightweight in design, the air tools feature a patented one-hand forward/reverse button, allowing technicians to be even more proficient on the job.
According to Andrew McLean, Product Manager – Air Tools for CAPS Australia, the 2145QiMAX-3 and 2145QiMAX-6 Impactools are extensions of the 2145QiMAX range, delivering the same performance capabilities. The extended anvil option provides additional benefits for professional technicians, allowing them to access tight spaces without compromising power.
Key features of the 2145QiMAX air tools:
- 7-vane motor is 15% more efficient than its predecessor, saving costs on compressed air usage
- Easy-to-clean inlet pre-screens capture debris, resulting in less downtime and better tool performance
- Engineered with Ingersoll Rand’s patented Quiet Tool Technology to reduce noise in the workplace without sacrificing power
- Patented one-hand forward/reverse button
- Extended anvils allow working in difficult access spaces