Engineered to be best-in-class, the all new Ingersoll Rand 2155QiMAX Impactool air tool delivers power, durability and productivity in rugged applications.
Ingersoll Rand 2155QiMAX Impactool air tools feature a 1” drive designed for assembly and disassembly of machinery and heavy equipment, vehicle service, and equipment maintenance applications. The 2155QiMAX delivers 1,350 ft-lb of maximum reverse torque with 1,150 blows per minute and has a forward torque range of 200 to 900 ft-lb.
Andrew McLean, Product Manager – Air Tools for Caps Australia explains that the Ingersoll Rand 2155QiMAX offers superior power-to-weight ratio, surprising the user with its versatility, comfort, light weight and power.
McLean adds that the 2155 is designed to withstand some of the toughest applications in rugged Australian environments.
Key features of Ingersoll Rand 2155QiMAX Impactool air tools:
- Weighs just 3.35kg with an overall length of 22.35cm
- Light weight design allows prolonged use while compact construction enables use in tight spaces
- Innovative steel wear plate provides extreme wear resistance
- Seven-vane motor delivers more air power, consuming 16% less air than similar impacts
- Ergonomic housing increases technician comfort
- Easy-to-clean inlet pre-screen captures debris
- Improved grease fitting allows easy maintenance, reducing downtime
- Saves money by using less air compression while also increasing tool life and performance