Effective lubrication keeps the machines of industry turning efficiently. Ultra FG’s extended life optimises rotary screw compressor performance by reducing the time to service components and increasing maintenance intervals.
Ultra FG synthetic rotary lubricant lubricates moving parts, dissipates heat, resists degradation from food and chemicals, and does not react with sealing materials, plastics and elastomers.
Compared to the 1,000 hours of life expected from conventional food grade lubricants, Ingersoll Rand’s Ultra FG lubricant has an operational life of approximately 6,000 hours before it needs to be replaced.
Geoff Ryan, National Service Sales Manager for Caps explains that the new lubricant reduces the lifetime cost of a compressed air system in addition to lowering maintenance and service times through extended life.
Key benefits of Ultra FG food grade lubricant:
- Extreme temperature stability prevents formation of damaging abrasive deposits
- When mixed with water, does not break down into harmful components such as acids and alcohols
- Synthetic composition includes anti-wear agents, rust inhibitors and antioxidants
- Prevents build-up of particulates in critical areas of compressors by breaking down some substances and absorbing others for removal via filters and separators
- Exceeds industry requirements for incidental food contact by meeting the requirements of FDA Title 21 CFR 178.3570 regulations, minimising health risks to consumers
- H-1 compliant for US Department of Agriculture
- Kosher and Parve certified
- Antimicrobial agent inhibits growth of contamination, preventing spread of bacteria or mould spores