Ingersoll Rand, exclusively distributed in Australia by Compressed Air and Power Solutions Australia (Caps Australia) has expanded its contact-cooled rotary screw air compressor line with the R-Series 55-75 kW/ 75-100 hp range.
The new compressors are available with fixed speed or Nirvana variable speed drives at capacities up to 3.23-13.56 m³/min.
According to Dino Alessio, National Sales Manager for Caps Australia , the 55-75 kW range of R-Series compressors offers new features and options that will deliver increased reliability, efficiency and productivity for customers, while providing the same industry-leading benefits offered by the larger R-Series compressors.
The new R-Series compressors are equipped with the Xe-Series controller, which features a high resolution LCD colour display to provide immediate and intuitive access to all vital compressor data and settings. The controller also permits remote control of the compressor from any PC, tablet or smartphone via the Internet and can send automatic email notifications of trips and warnings to designated personnel.
In addition to the new Xe-Series controller and Total Air System (TAS) option, the 55-75 kW R-Series range retains all the advanced features introduced with the larger 90-160 kW/ 125-200 hp range. The integrated Progressive Adaptive Control (PAC) protection feature monitors filtration, ambient temperature and other parameters, adapting the operation of the compressor in order to reduce energy consumption, lower noise and increase uptime.
The R-Series utilises swing out separator covers, longer life consumables, easy-access hinged doors, single side maintenance access and slide out coolers to significantly reduce the time needed to service and maintain the compressors.
Key features of Ingersoll Rand R-Series rotary screw air compressors:
- Integrated TAS dryer and filtration option provides clean, dry air
- Single package design reduces installation costs while allowing single-point maintenance and monitoring for the whole system
- TAS option comes with refrigerated dryer technology and a high efficiency coalescing filter to deliver ISO Class 1-4-2 quality air
- TAS option utilises a patented 3-in-1 heat exchanger, improving energy efficiency and lowering operating cost
- Integrated Progressive Adaptive Control (PAC) protection reduces energy consumption, lowers noise and increases uptime
- V-Shield technology uses stainless steel pipes, durable metal-flex hoses and a vibration isolation system to eliminate possible leaks
- Sequential cooling utilises a centrifugal blower featuring much quieter cooling fans to consume less energy
- Designed for reduced maintenance and easy serviceability