Caps Australia presents the Impactool 2130XP-TL impact wrenches from Ingersoll Rand designed for high-volume tyre change applications.
Compressed Air and Power Solutions (CAPS) Australia is the official Ingersoll Rand distributor and supplies their full range of air tools in addition to compressors and power generators. Ingersoll Rand impact air tools are designed to deliver best-in-class power and industrial-grade durability, with the 2130XP-TL impact wrench a worthy addition to the line-up.
The Impactool 2130XP-TL impact wrench has been designed to address the common problem with many impact air tools of over-tightening of wheel nuts, which can potentially lead to studs being sheared off if too tight, or for wheels to fall off a moving vehicle if the wheel nuts are too loose.
The 2130XP-TL is torque-limited to a maximum of 75 Nm, with the limiter preventing excessive torque being applied to the wheel and fasteners.
Andrew McLean, Product Manager – Air Tools with CAPS explains that the 2130XP-TL, when used in conjunction with a torque wrench simplifies fastening wheels to the correct torque, thus increasing driver comfort and safety. Delivering great power for its size, the latest model boasts a variety of new features designed to improve productivity, ease of use and cost efficiency.
Key features of Impactool 2130XP-TL self limiting impact wrenches:
- Remarkable power-to-weight ratio: weighing less than two kilos, delivers up to 800 Nm of reverse torque
- Energy-efficient air motor minimises compressed air usage to reduce running cost
- Powerful reverse-bias 6-vane air motor housed in a lightweight, ergonomically designed housing with feather-touch trigger for greater control
- Patented single-hand operated forward/reverse switch
- Delivers up to 1,150 impacts per minute using Ingersoll Rand’s patented twin hammer impact mechanism
- Easy-to-clean inlet pre-screen that captures debris and a modified grease fitting simplify maintenance
- Easy servicing reduces downtime while increasing tool life and performance
- Through-handle air exhaust reduces noise levels without compromising best-in-class power performance