Centac centrifugal compressors are the company’s bestselling models in Australia. All Centac models are 100% oil-free, single to multi-stage compressors designed to provide high-quality, clean compressed air to Class 0 certification.
Witek Zabielski, a CAPS Product Manager with more than 20 years of experience in the compressor industry singles out the latest Centac compressor, the C1000 as one of the most efficient in design, use of optimised components and user-friendly operation, which minimises the overall cost of ownership by reducing energy consumption and operating costs.
Centac’s C1000 oil free compressors feature a simplified design to increase their efficiency in Australia’s harsh operating environments. The C1000 can reliably supply the high volumes of compressed air required for applications such as smelting, mining and food or chemical processing.
According to Zabielski, the Centac brand continues to help CAPS win orders for compressor installations in Australian as well as overseas markets.
Key features of Centac C1000 centrifugal compressors:
- Comprises of the main compressor unit and three coolers, all mounted on a cast iron frame
- Two inter-stage and one after-cooler oversized to provide greater resistance to fouling, low CTD and pressure drop
- Water-in-tube coolers offer accessibility and serviceability from both ends of the package
- Heavy-duty, high-efficiency motors and hardened components for improved durability and reliability
- Unique vertically-split arrangement of the design provides fast access to major components
- Simplified cleaning of the cooling tubes for continuous performance
- Streamlined design simplifies installation in any industrial setting
- All components in the fully enclosed model are mounted in an acoustic enclosure that only requires water, power and air connections