Leading Australian-owned, independent generator and compressed air equipment supplier, Caps Australia has launched a new range of compact mobile lighting towers in the Australian market.
The compact Allmand Port-A-Lite can be fitted in the back of an ute for easy transportation, and offers a lighting range up to five times greater than quartz light alternatives.
According to Richard Sweet, Marketing Manager - Portable Products at Caps Australia, the Allmand Port-A-Lite is an affordable, heavy-duty lighting tower solution that offers a unique alternative for Australian industry with advantages including a highly compact and transportable design, height adjustability up to 3.65 metres and a powerful light, which can adjust in all directions without tools.
The new US-built portable lighting towers complement a wide range of portable equipment available from Caps Australia, and are designed to meet temporary lighting requirements of companies. The Port-A-Lite lighting tower solution will be most useful in concrete finishing, paving, masonry, roofing, excavation, mining, refineries, quarries, demolition, waterfronts, training sites, and special events.
Key features of Allmand Port-A-Lite lighting towers:
- Provides safe working illumination for a large area
- Available in two models with one or two lamps
- Each Super High Output 1000W metal halide lamp capable of producing 110,000 lumens
- Works from a standard 240 volt, 10 amp domestic power point
- Height adjustable up to 3.65m
- Heavy duty construction to withstand arduous operating environments