Leading Australian-owned compressed air solutions company, Caps Australia adds the all new Ingersoll Rand 2145QiMAX Impactool to its air tools family.
The new Ingersoll Rand 2145QiMAX Impactool air tools are designed to deliver best-in-class power and industrial-grade durability along with simple maintenance.
According to Andrew McLean, Product Manager – Air Tools for Caps Australia, the 2145QiMAX impact wrenches are powerful tools incorporating several new features for improved productivity. Additionally, Ingersoll Rand’s patented Quiet Technology reduces noise levels without compromising best-in-class power performance.
Key features of Ingersoll Rand 2145QiMAX Impactool air tools:
- Remarkable power-to-weight ratio, weighing just 3.3kg and delivering 1350 ft-lb of maximum reverse torque
- New 7-vane air motor is 16% more efficient than its predecessor, reducing money spent on compressed air
- Patented four-position power regulator dial
- Feather-touch trigger for greater control
- Patented one-hand forward/reverse mechanism for ease of operation
- Twin hammer mechanism enables increased performance and longer tool life
- Innovative new steel wear plate provides extreme wear resistance
- New easy-to-clean inlet pre-screen captures debris and is easily serviced by tool operators
- Improved grease fitting reduces downtime for maintenance while increasing tool life and performance