CAPS Australia recently announced a distributorship agreement for Australia and New Zealand with Neuros, innovative Turbo blower manufacturers from South Korea. The new generation industrial blowers from Neuros will offer customers 20 to 40% higher energy efficiency compared to other conventional blower systems.
These Turbo blowers are available for flow capacities of up to 19,000 m3/hr and pressure ranges of up to 250 kpa(g) to satisfy low pressure air requirements in waste water treatment, pneumatic conveying and a multitude of other manufacturing applications.
Key features and benefits of the Neuros Turbo industrial blowers include:
- Compact design helps reduce installation costs
- Unique cooing air circulation system eliminates the need for blower room ventilation
- Minimal maintenance - limited to just changing intake air filter
- Patented Air foil bearing design minimises the need for lubricating oil required for conventional bearings
- Accurate 5-axis machined impellers
- Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM) maintains high efficiency at part load conditions
- Environmentally friendly due to noise level 70-80 dbA and low vibration
- User friendly control and operation