Operators requiring portable diesel compressors need look no further than the Airman PDS range available through Caps Australia (Compressed Air and Power Systems).
Built to high standards, the Airman PDS range provides users with significant fuel savings as well as low levels of noise pollution. The state-of-the-art design of the Airman PDS compressor range ensures that air is produced with maximum fuel efficiency.
- The machines have a larger fuel tank to ensure a long run time between refills.
- Fuel tanks in the Airman Large Mobile range span from 270L to a huge 700L capacity.
- Environmentally friendly
- The range has also been designed to emit low noise levels.
- The machines feature a noise level of only 65dBA at 7 metres when standing idle.
- The extensive range of portable Airman PDS diesel compressors includes box type, trailer mounted and large mobile units.
- Applications range from concrete spraying, to well drilling, natural resources exploration and more.
According to Dave Brown, Managing Director of Mitchell Contractors, they have experienced significant fuel savings and minimised downtime since upgrading to the Airman PDSE 900.
“Rock drilling consumes a lot of compressed air, which in turn, consumes a lot of diesel fuel. Fuel efficiency was one of the main criteria we had to meet when selecting our new compressors. Since we've started using the Airman compressors we've seen a huge reduction in fuel costs,” said Brown.