Exclusively distributed by Capital Safety , i-Safe handheld computers offer a range of benefits for the safety conscious, using Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology to provide quick access to inspection, inventory and information.
These handheld computers have been designed to reduce inspection times, combining flexibility with improved uptime and longer battery life when compared to its predecessors.
Using Windows Mobile 6.0, and supporting the i-Safe mobile software, these units are expandable, and are equipped with an internal RFID reader and SD memory reader.
Additional features include:
- USB connectivity
- docking station with spare battery charging
- foam boot for added impact protection; and
- external keyboard option.
Designed to cope with the vibration associated with constant ingress and egress from a truck, these handheld computers have also been engineered with ergonomic operation in mind, featuring a:
- full VGA daylight readable touch screen display
- backlit keyboard to simplify device interaction; and
- lightweight and portable size.