The DBI-SALA i-Safe™ Intelligent Safety System From Capital Safety
- Making sure that every piece of fall prevention equipment you send out on the job is up to date and properly inspected
- Making sure that the right height safety, confined space or rescue equipment gets to the right job at the right time
- Keeping up to date with the paperwork for organisational efficiency, accountability and proof of compliance
- Getting the information you need to effectively manage your safety program
A revolutionary, first of its kind safety system, i-Safe™ delivers real time solutions for inspection, inventory control and information management.
i-Safe™ combines Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) equipped fall protection equipment with web based information management to maximise the effectiveness and minimise the total cost of safety programs.
Track equipment and access safety management information
- Allows companies to track equipment assigned by worker or location, download or view equipment user instruction manuals, inspection criteria and safety regulations quickly and effortlessly
- Provides streamlined access to a variety of information that companies need for management of their safety programs, creating a safer and more productive work environment
- i-Safe™ RFID tags are read by portable electronic readers that scan and account for the equipment through unique serial numbers
- Each tag’s unique ID registers the product’s model type and history
- The tags have no battery to limit their life and are resistant to grease, dust and salt water to ensure efficient functionality
The recorded data is instantly available through a customised i-Safe™ web portal, which is set up and hosted by Dbi-Sala professional safety and information management consultants. The website also provides access to related safety and equipment information, training records and product advisories. Capital Safety information and contact details