THE PROTECTA JRG Self Retracting Lifeline (SRL) range from Capital Safety represents a major improvement in economy line SRLs -- the first affordable web and cable type SRL on the market that doesn’t compromise performance or safety.
JRG SRLs are components of a personal fall arrest system.
These devices may be used wherever worker mobility and fall protection are required and are suitable for most working environments.
The compact and durable shock-resistant thermoplastic housing and zinc-coated working components can withstand rough use, yet are lightweight.
The compact design incorporates a smooth case with rounded corners for added comfort and ease-of-use. It can increase worker productivity and reduce worker fatigue.
The JRG’s arresting capability incorporates a two-pawl braking system that uses the principles of centrifugal force with an energy dissipation element. This unique system keeps forces to a minimum, reduces clearance requirements, and arrests falls immediately.
• Added mobility with 16 metres (optional 32 metres) of galvanised cable lifeline.
• Lightweight, compact and durable design - constructed from shock-resistant thermoplastic housing.
• Stainless steel corrosion resistant, zinc-coated internal components for longer service life.
• Speed sensing/energy absorbing internal brake - keeps forces to a minimum and reduces clearance requirements arresting a fall immediately.
• Includes screw lock karabiner on housing and self-locking double action snap hook with fall indicator on end.
• Offset cable port for smooth cable retraction and extension.
• Works horizontally or vertically.
• 4.0mm diameter wire rope offers protection to heat and wear.
• Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards.