FlexiGuard™ Access Systems
DBI-SALA, a Capital Safety brand, offers a range of engineered mobile fall protection access equipment that is portable, adjustable and safe.
Mobile Overhead Anchorage Point
DBI-SALA’s FlexiGuard™ Access Systems range provides the user with an overhead fall protection anchorage point that can be moved around from application to application.
This mobile fall protection solution is ideal for situations where an overhead structure is unreachable or does not exist.
The engineered fall protection system is robustly built and provide access and safety from the ground up and are typically rated for up to at least two users.
Adjustable in height, this height safety equipment provides an active fall protection solution for a wide and diverse range of applications where it’s needed, when it’s needed.
FlexiGuard™ Fall Protection Systems for Safe Access
The DBI-SALA Engineered Fall Protection Systems range comprises the following products:
- FlexiGuard™ Ladder Fall Arrest System Provides easy access to elevated work areas such as fuselage, wing and general maintenance areas with 100% fall protection from the ground up for up to three users, for the duration of the work being performed.
- FlexiGuard™ Portable Tanker Access Ladder System (PTALS) – Work Positioning The Portable Tanker Access Ladder System (PTALS) combines easy access to elevated work areas with 100% fall protection and work positioning for one operator for the duration of the work being performed. System configurations may include but not limited to guardrails or confined space entry equipment.
- FlexiGuard™ Portable Tanker Access Ladder System (PTALS) – Fall Arrest Provides easy access to elevated work areas with 100% fall arrest rated tie-off for one operator from the ground up for the duration of the work being performed. System configurations may include but not limited to guardrails, SRL’s or confined space entry equipment.
- FlexiGuard™ A Frame Rail Fall Arrest System A secure anchor point in a portable structure giving the worker increased coverage and protection. Depending on the configuration, this system has the capacity to provide fall protection for up to four workers and can be easily moved from job site to job site.
- FlexiGuard™ C-Frame Rail Fall Arrest System A versatile system designed to be moved manually or with the use of a tow bar and service vehicle to provide safe access, horizontal movement and total fall protection on or near sensitive equipment for up to two users.
- FlexiGuard™ Counterweight Rail Fall Arrest System Designed as a versatile solution to provide an overhead anchor point for up to two users while working at heights. These systems are designed to be counterbalanced by concrete or other means allowing for close positioning to the work surface without obstructing the equipment being accessed.
- FlexiGuard™ Boxed Frame Rail Fall Arrest System Provides a convenient means of securing a fall arrest rigid rail in areas with limited space or inadequate overhead structure for up to four users. These frames can be custom built to accommodate a specific area or piece of equipment. These units can be designed as a permanent or portable frame, allowing for easy relocation throughout a facility.
Due to the technical nature of these safety access systems a degree of customisation is required. Capital safety can discuss your system requirements as well as providing quotation and installation information.Capital Safety information and contact details