SALA, a division of the Capital Safety Group (Australia) Pty Ltd , has launched an all new fall protection concept – the Sayfline Post & Base System.
The Sayfline Post & Base System has been developed to provide fall protection for personnel working on heavy machinery.
The system also provides fall protection on hard to reach areas of buildings and other permanent structures where people currently work unprotected and are at risk of serious injury.
The system is designed to provide a removable stand-alone anchorage point, or removable anchorage points for a temporary horizontal lifeline.
Set-up is simple, fast and efficient. Simply insert a Sayfline post into the fixed base; the operator can then temporarily anchor themselves to a fixed anchorage point using a small fall arrest device attached between their rear D-ring and the anchorage post.
Alternatively, the operator can cconnect a temporary horizontal lifeline between the two temporary posts and work along the span of the lifeline.
* System can be used as stand alone anchorage points, or as an anchorage point for a temporary horizontal lifeline for up to two people
* Bases are adaptable and can be either welded or bolted onto the structure with the posts only fitted when required
* Each post can be used as a single fall arrest rated anchorage point
* Posts feature built-in indicators for correct tensioning of a SALA P-2000 lifeline
* Convenient carry handles on posts makes set-up and dismantling of the system quick and easy
* Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards.