Capital Safety announces the launch of a new generation of DELTA™ II fall protection full body harnesses that builds upon the existing line’s feature set that incorporates the patented No-Tangle™ design, stand-up spring loaded dorsal D-ring, velcro® covered label pack that protects the new permanent indented print labels and i-Safe™.
“The original Delta™ range of harnesses have been protecting workers who are required to work at height for many years and has proven to be a dependable and reliable workhorse of the industry,” says Rick Millar, Technical Manager for Capital Safety Australia and New Zealand.
“With DELTA™ II we’ve taken the range to the next level by including features typically only available on premium range models”, Millar continues.
Spanning more than two decades of research and design, the new Delta™ II full body harness range will continue to maintain its place as an industry standard for fall protection.
Cutting edge research resulting in durable, comfortable and safe fall protection equipment
The DELTA™ II full body harness range combines industry first advancements with popular features that have made the DELTA™ the workhorse of the industry. Features include:
- Patented No-Tangle™ design
- Stand-up spring loaded dorsal D-ring
- Velcro® covered label pack that protects the new permanent indented print labels and i-Safe™
- Quick connect buckles for fast and efficient donning
- REPEL™ technology webbing that provides superior abrasion resistance, repels liquids and is naturally self-cleaning
- Rip-stitch impact indicator that allows the user to quickly and easily inspect the harness and identify if it has been involved in a fall
- Easy grip end tabs for easier adjustments and a bonus harness storage bag to take care of your valuable lifesaving equipment