The ExoFit XP Flotation Harness, available from Capital Safety provides the perfect solution for workers who are exposed to the risks of height in a marine environment. environment.
The Australian-first design incorporates an AS/NZS1891.1 certified fall arrest harness and a personal flotation device (PFD) in one unit, to provide both fall protection and buoyancy control for the professionals working on or near the water. There is an Industrial 275N model available for both closed and open water environments as well as an open water (SOLAS) model for use in shipping and offshore work, enabling the worker to choose a product to suit their specific needs.
Features and benefits of the flotation harness include:
- The ExoFit XP flotation harness retains all the comfort and safety features of the traditional range, whilst adding additional protection near water, including stainless steel connection hardware to reduce the risks of corrosion and extend product life
- The flotation harness device is independently recognized by both Australian and New Zealand standards and has a lifting connection point to enable fast retrieval during a rescue
- Even when a person is unconscious and wearing industrial clothing and tools, the flotation harness will automatically inflate within 3 seconds of being immersed in the water and turn the person onto their back, ensuring airway is above water
- The flotation harness features a pull cord for manual activation
- Safety whistle
- Lifting strap
- The flotation harness also features a reflective tape
- Oral inflation/deflation tube
- The flotation device harness includes a high visibility international orange chamber
- An inspection history label is another feature of the flotation harness
- fire resistant protective covers
- safety lights
- spray hoods