Capital Safety presents a new range of longer-lasting, cost-efficient fall protection lifelines featuring ultra-durable product design, increased weight capacity, high-tech safety features and more product options to meet specific customer needs.
The new Rebel self-retracting lifelines (SRLs) are part of the PROTECTA fall protection equipment range from Capital Safety.
Offering a top-of-class weight capacity with the ability to accommodate up to 140kg, Rebel SRLs feature a sturdy, robust design to ensure longer product life to lower the cost of ownership.
Key features of Rebel self-retracting lifelines:
- Improved ergonomic design
- Available in either aluminium or composite housing models
- Equipped with a special carrying handle for easy transportation to and from the job site
- Designed to be stackable for simple, space-maximising storage
- Impact indicator ensures the equipment has not been involved in a fall
- Top anchorage swivel holds the SRL in line with the worker’s motion, allowing for ease of movement and increased mobility
- Sharp edge compliant, making them ideal for use in horizontal applications with an SRL shock absorbing unit
- Options include nylon web, galvanised or stainless steel lifelines ranging in length from 3.3m to 30m
Options available in the Rebel self-retracting lifelines range allow customers to choose the exact Rebel SRL that is right for them, down to the type of material, exact lifeline type and length required for the job site. All newly designed Rebel SRLs come with a free service voucher.
Capital Safety is a world-leading designer and manufacturer of height safety, confined space and industrial rescue equipment with 17 operating sites worldwide, and is home of the DBI-SALA, PROTECTA and UNILINE brands.