Capital Safety introduces a new range of full body harness systems for fall protection applications in industrial environments.
Launched under the DBI-SALA brand, a Capital Safety product line solely dedicated to the fall protection market, ExoFit NEX is a next generation fall protection harness that incorporates several first-of-its-kind features and advantages to offer users the highest levels of safety, comfort, function and durability.
Rick Miller, Technical Manager for Capital Safety, Australia and New Zealand says that the original ExoFit, being the industry’s first premium comfort harness changed workers’ perceptions about fall protection.
With the ExoFit NEX, the fall protection harness is transformed into a piece of equipment that workers will want to wear.
DBI-SALA’s i-Safe intelligent safety system utilising RFID technology is built into each harness in the ExoFit NEX industrial fall protection range to track inspections, control inventory and manage information.
Key features of ExoFit NEX fall protection harness
- Technologically advanced hardware allows for a one-time adjustment that stays in place and ensures a snug fit
- Duo-Lok quick-connect buckles include a revolutionary locking mechanism to eliminate slippage and constant readjustment
- Revolver ratcheting torso adjustor features a winding adjustment that spools the webbing as the user adjusts the harness for a proper fit, locking into place and preventing slippage
- Additional hardware includes breakaway moulded lanyard keepers that allow easy connection of any size snap hook
- Tech-Lite D-rings and buckles are unique to the fall protection industry, and constructed of aluminium
- Harness is constructed with REPEL Technology Webbing, providing extreme durability with up to five times more abrasion resistance and water repellence
- Long-lasting webbing allows the harness to stay in service longer in even harsh environments
- Water repellence prevents absorption of water, keeping the harness lightweight and comfortable
- Hybrid comfort padding strategically located on the shoulders, back, hips and legs ensures the right balance of comfort and durability
- Lightweight, breathable padding wicks away moisture, keeping the worker cool and dry
- Padded belt on applicable models offers rigid belt loops to reduce abrasion as well as protect webbing and stitching from the stress of tool pouches
- Rigid loops also prevent equipment pouches from sagging and offer plenty of room for a variety of tool pouch sizes
- Reflective material throughout the harness increases worker safety in low visibility environments
- Stand-up dorsal D-ring to easily secure a connector
- Integrated suspension trauma straps for post fall-arrest comfort
- Velcro cover protects the labels and i-Safe tag, positioning them in an easy-to-access location
- Covered pocket with elastic sides to conveniently hold a mobile phone, camera, MP3 player or delicate instruments
All fall protection harnesses in the ExoFit NEX range meet the strict requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1:2007 standard.
Capital Safety is a world-leading designer and manufacturer of height safety, confined space and industrial rescue equipment with 11 operating sites worldwide