CAPITAL Safety is the world's leading manufacturer solely dedicated to providing innovative solutions in height safety, confined space and industrial rescue systems.
Capital Safety offers two brands delivering these solutions:
* DBI-SALA: Ultimate in fall protection for any work environment.
* PROTECTA: Fundamental fall protection at exceptional value.
The product range available from Capital Safety and on display at the Safety Show includes:
* Full body safety harnesses.
* Belts, anchors and pole straps.
* Tripods, davit arms and winches.
* Cable and webbing self retracting lifelines.
* Ladder safety systems.
* Rapid deployment rescue systems.
* Installed horizontal lifelines.
* Netting systems and solutions.
Through leading operating brands DBI-SALA and PROTECTA, Capital Safety also offers the first compliance range of fall protection equipment, SINCO netting solutions; and the UCL range of lightweight confined space and fall protection systems.
While choosing the right gear can be complicated, there are five components that should be considered when working at height: anchor point; body harness; connector; decelerator; and effective rescue.
For personal advice about fall protection visit stand C36 and take the time to explore these interactive products. A team of fall protection experts will be on hand to discuss individual concerns and provide technical advice.