What's New in RTMC Pro 4.0?
RTMC Pro 4.0 includes the following enhancements from 3.2:
- CSI Web Server and Web Publisher have been added. This allows you to publish your project to the web through either a PC website or through a web-enabled datalogger like the CR1000.
- An HTTP datalogger can now be used as a data source.
- Virtual Data Sources can now be created. This allows you to set up “scratch” variables to use in your project that are not stored in one of your other data sources. This is especially useful if you have only database and/or data file data sources in your project, but you need a place to write variables to be used in your project. (In server data sources and HTTP datalogger data sources, you can accomplish the same thing by writing to values in the Public table.)
- A new function is available for expressions. SetTimestamp can be useful in applying a time stamp to a value that has an incorrect time stamp or no time stamp.
- The Wind Rose component has been revised with many new properties available.
- The Image component has been updated so that a URL can be used as the image source. Also, the rotation of the image can be variable based on a data value.
- Miscellaneous other changes.