What is new for RTMC Pro version 3.2?
RTMC Pro 3.2 includes the following enhancements from version 3.1:
- A database can now be used as a data source.
- Report generation is now supported. This includes the new components: Report Range, Report Header, Report Note, and Report Export.
- New Segmented Label, Segmented Digital, and Segmented Time components.
- A ValueSynch function has been added to allow you to synchronize the data when displaying data from two different stations.
- New functions are available for expressions including ToDate, ToFloat, ToInt, IsFinite, Ceiling, Floor, Hex, HexToDec, Round, StdDev, StdDevOverTime, StdDevOverTimeWithReset, AvgRunOverTimeWithReset, MaxRunOverTimeWithReset, and MinRunOverTimeWithReset. (See Section 2.4 Expressions for more information.)
- Added wildcard support to the Image component. This allows RTMC to display images being brought in by LoggerNet when the names may be changing. It displays the newest image that matches the wildcard filter.
- Added an age gradient option to the XY Chart. If an age gradient is used, the newest point will be the first color specified and the oldest point will be the second color specified. Points in between the newest and oldest will slowly progress from the first color to the second color.
- Images and sounds used in a project are now embedded in the project. This allows projects to be shared more easily.
- A Load as Template menu item has been added that enables you to easily use the same project for multiple stations.