VisualWeather from Campbell Scientific Aust provides software support for weather stations. Version 3.0 or higher supports custom weather stations or the ET107, ET106, and MetData1 preconfigured weather stations.
The weather station software lets users initialize the setup, interrogate the station, display data, and generate reports from one or more weather stations.
This weather station software requires no programming knowledge to use and it takes just minutes to configure. It can be used to support multiple weather stations and allows data to be collected manually or on a schedule. It is a Stand-alone software and does not require LoggerNet.
Features of this weather station software:
- Uses client-server technology
- Creates daily, 24 hour, 7 day, or 30 day reports
- Plots custom graphs such as wind roses, wind chill, or heat units
- Generates historical reports
- Can obtain ETo, crop water needs, growing-degree-days
- Can Calculate ETo according to FAO-56