LoggerNet is the main data logger support software package available from Campbell Scientific Aust . It supports programming, communication, and data retrieval between dataloggers and PCs.
LoggerNet Data Logger Support Software includes a server application and several client applications integrated into a single product.
The recently released Version 4 of LoggerNet Data Logger Support Software has a tool for designing and configuring PakBus networks, a more powerful file viewer, upgrade to RTMC, a redesigned toolbar, and updates to existing clients.
Features of LoggerNet 4 Data Logger Support Software:
- Builds custom display screens to view data or control flags/ports
- It processes data files using Split
- Saves data in formats that can be imported into third-party analysis packages
- It collects data on demand or following a schedule
- Retrieves data using a range of telecommunication options
- Displays or graphs real-time or historic data