UK-based Howard Butler Ltd (Hobut) has introduced a new split-core transformer with a unique clip-together feature.
Available in Australia from Cambridge Transducers , it is supplied in a moulded case with one-metre flying leads.
The split-core transformer is suitable for primary ranges up to 800A with 5A secondary.
The transformer is designed for installation into existing networks without disconnecting cable circuits. The fast action clip function ensures a high speed permanent installation.
* Conforms to IEC185, BS 7626, BSEN 60044-1 and IEC 60044-1.
* Rated system voltage 0.72/3kV.
* Ambient temperature range -30°C to 80°C.
* Frequency range 50-60Hz.
* Insulation level 3kV for 1 minute.
* Continuous current, 1.2 x rated current.
* Enclosure flame retardancy UL94VO.