Caman Engineering International has been manufacturing pipeline flanges from locally produced forgings for the petrochemical and mining industries since 1954. The company has now expanded its products range to include imported flanges to the stage where Caman now has the largest ex stock range of flanges of any stockist in Australia.
Some of the products manufactured by Caman include:
- Baffle Plates for use in heat exchangers to match tubesheets. Baffle plates are stack drilled together on Caman’s CNC machining centre using special tungsten carbide drilling tooling.
- Large flange manufacturing ;turning a flange from raw forging on vertical borers. Finished sizes: 2590mm diameter x 2080mm inside diameter x 475mm high. Finished weight: 6 tonne.
- Long Weld Neck flanges ranging in sizes from small to up to over 2000mm diameter.
- Weld Neck Orifice Flange Set for use in metering applications. Caman also manufacture stainless steel orifice plates that insert between the two flanges.
- Radius End Nozzles to suit mounting on a vessel side. Machining is performed on a state of the art CNC machining centre using tungsten carbide cutting tips.
- Tubesheets manufactured by using a BTA drilling system on a special purpose tubesheet CNC drilling machine.7. Tubesheet BTA Drilling on special purpose CNC drilling machines.