RFMD’s SPA-1526Z, available from Caelera, is a high linearity single-stage class A Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor (HBT) power amplifier.
The SPA-1526Z is made with InGaP-on-GaAs device technology and fabricated with MOCVD for suitable combination of low cost and high reliability.
It is well suited for use as a driver stage in macro/micro-cell infrastructure equipment, or as the final output stage in pico-cell infrastructure equipment.
It features an input power detector, on/off power control, ESD protection, overall robustness, and a hand reworkable and thermally enhanced Preliminary SOF-26 package.
- P1dB=32dBm @ 2140MHz
- ACP=-65dBc with 18.4dBm channel power @ 2140MHz
- Low thermal resistance package
- Power up/down control<1μs
- Robust Class 1C ESD
- Macro/micro-cell driver stage
- Pico-cell output stage
- GSM, CDMA, TDSCDMA, WCDMA, IS-95
- Single and multi-carrier applications