Actel is partnering with Caelera to present a seminar which aims to help the Engineering community understand the key features and benefits of Actel FPGA’s and the latest SmartFusion intelligent mixed-signal FPGA. The seminar takes place in Melbourne on Tuesday, 27th July.
The new SmartFusion product family from Actel is an intelligent mixed-signal FPGA which integrates an ARM Cortex-M3 processor and programmable analogue.
Presented by Rick Lain, Actel Sales Director for Asia Pacific, this free half-day technical seminar will provide an introduction and update on the latest Actel FPGA technologies, including the SmartFusion mixed-signal FPGA family. The capabilities of Actel’s Libero software Integrated Design Environment (IDE) will also be covered.
Attendees will go into a draw to win an Actel SmartFusion Evaluation Kit - drawn on the day.
- Welcome and Introduction
- Overview of current Actel flash-based FPGA’s
- Actel SmartFusion mixed-signal technology
- Actel’s Libero IDE software tool suite (including (Synplicity and ModelSim)
- Use of Actel FPGA’s in power-critical applications
- Capabilities of La Trobe University CTI Actel Design Centre
- Actel SmartFusion Kit demonstration. This will follow the presentations at 12 noon
The seminar takes place in Melbourne on Tuesday, 27th July at La Trobe University, Centre for Technology Infusion, R&D Park Centre, 2 Research Ave Bundoora, Vic, 3086. Registration opens at 8:30AM for a 9:00AM commencement, with a 12:00PM finish.