Smith & Loveless Inc. now offer TITAN MBR, their latest pre-engineered wastewater treatment system for municipal, onsite and industrial applications. The innovative TITAN MBR combines the wastewater treatment engineering expertise of S&L with submerged membrane technology.
This yields a dynamic membrane biological reactor (MBR), a system that provides high-quality wastewater treatment, minimal operational requirements, and robust design.
These wastewater Treatment Systems come in standard and custom designs, and result in small a small footprint. The submerged membrane eliminates clarifiers and sand filters and produces impressive effluent quality. Integral zones, such as nutrient removal, disinfection, sludge holding and post-aeration can be added to meet particular effluent goals.
Benefits of TITAN MBR Wastewater treatment system:
- Easy-to-clean Flat-Plate membrane design
- Proven designs and quality-control
- Process guarantees and full customer support
- Exclusive epoxy and polyurethane coated V-Crimp walls
- Flexible process options that are operator friendly
- Clean in place
- Perform maintenance without shutting down operation