Kinyun, inventor of the intrinsically safe headlamps technology, has developed the KL2/3LM heavy duty, projection headlamps. Used by thousands of miners, fire-fighters, rescuers and workers in every continent, the Kinyun headlamps feature above average strength and rugged structure.
Available from CSE.Ex Pty Ltd , the Kinyun headlamps integrate highly compact Lithium-ion battery cells and highly efficient white LEDs into a small IP67 mining caplamp case so that the traditional battery pack and electrical cable become redundant.
Other features of the Kinyun intrinsically safe headlamps include:
- Exceptional strength and rugged structure certified in mining caplight standard
- High light output in mining levels
- Highest dust protection and submersible water protection for the harshest working environments;
- Two luminous modes for different luminous requirements
- Good stability of luminous intensity throughout a work shift
- Comfortable sunlight style light
- Various ways to wear, mount or attach for different applications
- Easy to recharge, clean and maintain
- Very high intrinsic safety level for all hazardous zones, all gas groups and up to T4 temperature classification.