CRC Industries (Australia) introduces the Food Grade Silicone, NSF rated HI, multi-purpose silicone sprays for food processing and handling applications.
These innovative silicone sprays form a colourless, odourless, non-staining film that lubricates and protects in most metal to non-metal applications. Food Grade Silicone eliminates binding and sticking, while protecting most surfaces. In addition it may be used as a release agent for many applications.
These multi-purpose silicone sprays are recommended to lubricate food processing and handling equipment, chutes, guides, rails, conveyors, bottling machinery, slicers, ovens, freezers, knives and saws.
Other applications include lubricating coin mechanisms, linkages, locks, motor bearings, parking meters, projectors, pulleys, timers, rubber seals, tools, vending machines and ceramic insulators. Also recommended for metal-to-non-metal and plastic-to-plastic lubrication applications.
Some of the features and benefits of the CRC silicone sprays include:
- Wide Temperature Range. Effective from -40°C to 200°C.
- Low Surface Tension. Allows for better coverage and deeper penetration.
- Non-Hardening Film. Minimizes corrosion and provides excellent lubricity.
- Reduces Galling and Friction. Eases metal-to-non-metal contact areas.
- Harmless to Most Rubbers and Plastics.
- Does not contain any Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE), Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies (TSE), Gluten, or any other type of genetically modified organisms (GMO).
- 3600 Valve. Product can be sprayed from any position - even upside down.