CPR Safe - Ind has been manufacturing and supplying machinery safety guardings for over 10 years to a wide variety of industries from foundries to the food industry.
The company specialises in custom building safety guardings using both aluminium and stainless steel modular building systems designed for such industries as food and beverage, where cleaning and the presence of liquids are special issues.
Some of the examples of custom built machinery safety guardings manufactured by CPR Safe – Ind over the last fifteen years include:
• Drink-bottle filling machine stainless steel enclosures.
• Light curtain at front of metal stamping presses.
• Physical guardings at rear of metal stamping presses.
• Rear press guardings opened for scrap removal.
• Perimeter guardings.
• Polycarbonate guardings on special purpose machines.
• Fully opening press die guards.
• Pneumatically Operated Balance Machine Enclosures.
• Pneumatically operated up-cutting metal saw guards with polycarbonate segments.
• Machinery Enclosure Guards.