CPC Performance, the new brand behind CPC AutoComponents is delighted to introduce an exciting new radiator cap to the Australasian market that is new and innovative.
Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries.
The Thermo-Cap radiator cap indicates the coolant temperature with its own inbuilt calibrated thermometer. This can be useful information prior to cap removal.
The temperature probe does not need to be in contact with the coolant in order to indicate the correct temperature.
Thermo-Cap radiator cap is also equipped with a coolant recovery reclamation valve so it is compatible with cooling systems that have an overflow reservoir.
Thermo-Cap radiator cap can also be used with cooling systems that do not have an overflow reservoir.
In a world of Occupational Health and Safety the CPC Thermo-Cap Radiator Cap:
· Indicates coolant temperature
· Helps to prevent coolant injuries
· Integrated coolant reclamation valve
· Improves under hood appearance
· Fits most Australian and imported vehicles
· Various valve pressures available