Made of composite fibre materials, R3-B Acoustic Panels provide effective and affordable acoustic treatment for home theatres, studios, restaurants, nightclubs, halls, offices, conference rooms and any other indoor or enclosed areas where reverberation and noise might be a problem.
The core of the acoustic panels is made of a special lightweight material manufactured from a molten mixture of natural rock and recycled blast furnace waste products, and bonded with a thermosetting resin.
Exposure to an atmosphere of 50°C and 95% relative humidity for four days, results in moisture absorption of less than 0.2% by volume. If the products become wet, full acoustic efficiency will be restored on drying out.
These acoustic products are endorsed by the Allergy Research Foundation of Australia and ideal for allergy and asthma suffers.
The following are some of the specifications of the R3-B Acoustic Panels:
- Standard size: 1200 mm x 600 mm x 75 mm ( custom sizes available up to 2000 mm x 1000 mm )
- Total weight: approx: 5.7 kg (75 mm) - 3.2 kg (25 mm)
- Mounting Method: easy wire suspension with impaling hole
- Frequency responsiveness: 40 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Fabric type: textured fabric (100% Jute) or Micro Sued.