Volvo SD70 vibratory single drum soil compactors offer excellent drum performance and reliability while providing a safe and comfortable environment for the operator.
Available from CJD Equipment , these compactors are engineered to efficiently and effectively compact a variety of soil types.
The powerful eccentric system with dual amplitude and frequency of the Volvo single drum soil compactors provides versatility on thin or thick material lifts.
The following are some of the features offered by these vibratory single drum soil compactors:
- Visual warning lights for engine oil pressure, coolant temperature, hydraulic oil temperature, and air cleaner restriction
- Eccentric system with dual amplitude and frequency
- Ergonomically designed, roto-molded plastic operator platform reduces fatigue and allows easy access to all controls
- Gauges for coolant temperature, fuel, hour meter, and tachometer
- Heavy-duty axle with No-Spin differential
- Hydraulic and eccentric oil level sight gauges
- Engine cover, and fill caps
- Rear-mounted cooling system, easy access for cleaning
- ROPS / FOPS with seat belts (no FOPS with cab option)
- Safety features include skid-resistant deck with footrest, dual deck rails
- Hand rails, back-up alarm, horn, and emergency stop
- Single control for direction and speed with on/off vibration switch
- Suspension seat with arm rest
- Battery master switch