Logistics Magazine is proud to announce its Mercury Awards Program is now open for entries.
Industry Awards provide the opportunity to have business achievements recognised along side a host of peers and to celebrate the many people whose contributions carry forward a company’s success.
Proudly sponsored by Toyota Material Handling , Chep Asia Pacific , TIG International , SmartTrans Limited and ProActive Recruitment, the Mercury Awards are designed enable supply chain management and logistics organizations to reap the rewards of innovation in their many specific fields of expertise.
Initiated and coordinated by Logistics Magazine, the publication of choice for decision-makers in Australia’s vibrant logistics industry, the awards are open to all individuals, teams and companies regardless of size who work in, contribute to logistics strategy and/or execute supply chain design and management.
Individual entries and nominations for the Logistics Mercury Awards may be submitted by anyone representing a team or company in Australia who is in a position to evaluate the entry. Joint entries are also eligible.
Why Enter? Logistics professionals are driving a rapidly growing industry – increasingly the key to our nation’s economic progress. As a professional, nominating your team for a Mercury Award is an excellent way of recognising the importance of supply chain management and logistics along with all the hard work your company has put in over the past year.
Finalists and winners will receive publicity in Logistics Magazine and online and will be also be able to use the Logistics Magazine Mercury Awards logo in advertising, trade show graphics, product literature and on their website. Applicants join a prestigious group of leading professionals working to win in an ever-competitive global market.
In 2007, companies and individuals are urged to enter the awards in six categories.
• Logistics Leader, generously sponsored by SmartTrans will recognize proven supply chain industry leaders
• Best Manufacturer, proudly sponsored by Toyota Material Handling, will recognize logistics and supply chain excellence in a manufacturing context
• Top Transport, Distribution and Logistics Provider is a new category generously sponsored by CHEP Asia Pacific will reward innovative approaches taken by Australian 3PLs or LLPs to develop afford clients significant competitive advantage.
• Young Professional of the Year generously sponsored by ProActive Recruitment celebrates the achievements of exceptional new logistics recruits
• Technology Application generously sponsored by TIG International showcases the highly creative application of technology in a supply chain context
• Australian Export (sponsorship available) demonstrates the highly efficient use of a supply chain for the export of Australian products
Award winners will be presented with their trophy at a gala event to be held on December 5 2007 at the Anchorage Room, Waters Edge. Walsh Bay, Sydney
For an application form, please contact Ashley Buncher or Anna Game-Lopata:
firstname.lastname@example.org 02 9422 2944
email@example.com 02 9422 2645
Entries close October 12 – Get in early!