CGB will be stealing the limelight as they showcase their exceptional range of Rod Ends and Spherical Bearings developed exclusively for Motor Sport.
Highly developed Motor Sport Rod Ends and Spherical Bearings
- Self-lubricating liner and a preloaded (tight) ball to increase bearing life with continuous low internal clearance
- Used in professional Formula 3 racing cars in Europe and the UK
CGB will be featuring at the Big Bad Historic Sandown
- Three days of ultimate motor racing action from November 8-10, 2013
- Located at the prestigious Sandown Raceway and also featuring a variety of displays and collections
- With forty events, 400 Historic race cars and appearance by some of Australia's greatest motor racing personalities
- Gates open from 8am every day with a variety of admission packages to suit you
Promoted by the Victorian Historic Racing Register, please contact CGB Precision Products for more details.