CFT International has a range of food safety training options to suit the food industry’s needs, including food hygiene for food handlers and food safety supervisors.
- In Class - CFT International holds regular public classes all over Victoria. CFT International can provide details of local classes
- In house - CFT International would be happy to come and deliver training for a group
- Online - A good option for people finding classes difficult to access. Training where and when people want, 24/7
- Self paced- kit
Food safety supervisor training includes the introduction of a HACCP based food safety program customised to the individual’s food operations, to ensure safe food production.
Training is easy to access, easy to understand and has been written by industry experts with practicality in mind, not by food technicians or educationalists with theory knowledge only.
All units are nationally recognised:
- Follow workplace hygiene procedures
- Follow basic food safety practices
- Implement food safety procedures
- Oversee the day-to-day implementation of food safety in the workplace
- Apply and monitor food safety requirements