Because of the ever changing world and the need for camera surveillance in many areas and locations, CCTV Hire was created.
CCTV Hire is a mobile CCTV solution to cater for many activities and events from just stand alone and record systems to monitored systems on site or remotely monitored.
CCTV Hire is CCTV Hire’s base hire system which can be used for all its CCTV services.
This system comprises of DVR's and cameras which can be setup as an unmonitored system or used with CCTV Hire’s Mobile CCTV control room for a monitored service.
CCTV hire systems have the following features:
- Up to 8 or 16 camera per system
- CCTV Hire can link multiple systems via PC software
- DVR's can be monitored via your own PC via LAN, internet or wireless connections (Subject to availability)
- CCTV Hire can backup and store of the events and activities for you
- CCTV Hire supplies a CD (DVD) copy or photo/paper copy of any incidents
- CCTV Hire can attach cameras to existing fixtures or supply stand alone specialised stands
- Signage for informing people that CCTV is in use
- All installation and removal is provided by CCTV Hire
- These systems can connect to CCTV Hire’s Mobile Control Room for a full monitored solution
- NSW Security Master Licence: 409034783
- Site inspections and quotes
Businesses that utilise CCTV Hire’s services:
- Events (dance parties, concerts, horse racing and functions)
- Corporate meetings ( share holders meetings and public meetings)
- Trade shows ( front entrances , stands, conferences and meetings)
- Site sheds (ticket offices, security after hours operations)
- Tents and marquees ( functions, events and trade displays)
- Hotels, motels and resorts (monitor foyers and floors of special guests)
- Building sites ( main entrances, security after hours and equipment storage)
- Large secured areas (airports, broadcast and high security areas)
- Police and emergency services (monitor emergency events)
- Council and Government surveillance.