The new iCON pump controllers from CAP Industries Pty Ltd are designed to achieve better and more effective control of pumps and pump stations.
Easy to use with an intuitive interface and offering flexible pump control, the iCON pump controllers are available in different versions for pressure control, level control and variable speed control applications.
Considerable investment in R&D has gone into the development of the iCON pump controllers to ensure a reliable, practical solution that would more efficiently meet the needs of customers.
The development phase of the iCON controller saw CAP Industries combine the talents of an award-winning industrial programmer with the skills and experience of pump professionals, distributors and end-users throughout Australia.
Key features of iCON pump controllers:
- Rugged and powerful PLC programming ensures simple upgrades and industry-proven reliability
- Multiple inputs and outputs enables the controller to cater for a wide range of site-specific requirements and/or system designs without significant cost or reprogramming
- Optional Modbus communications
- Intuitive, menu structure based on end-user requirements
- IP65 and NEMA4X rating for greater protection in harsh Australian conditions
Several pre-release trials were conducted with a range of potential and existing users of pump control products.
This ensured that the product met the key requirement of user-friendly operation and also helped support the production of clear and logical operational manuals.