The modular design of the standard series G200, G300 and G400 slip rings delivers high flexibility in the transmission of electrical power, signals, data of BUS systems and video for many demanding rotating applications. An optional range of optical and RF rotary joints as well as media rotary joints for air, water and oil completes this series.
Schleifring G series modular slip rings are used in many installed high speed applications in Australasia with DeviceNet, CANopen, Profibus and EtherNetIP data protocols in their control systems.
Schleifring’s gold wire technology guarantees excellent power, signal and data transmission, long operating life time and compact slip ring designs. Gold wire brushes slide on gold-plated brass rings with well-defined groove geometries.
Key features of Schleifring G series modular slip ring systems:
- Three basic units and 15 different modules allow millions of variations
- Modules can be selected out of a table and used in any combination to meet requirements
- One slip ring system allows transmission of up to 126 rings
- Housing length of the slip ring defined by the number and type of modules stacked
- Free inner bore allows integration of optical and RF rotary joints as well as a range of media rotary joints