STW’s Type F01 pressure transmitters are able to achieve Performance Level (PLd) and can therefore be used for safety relevant applications. The requirements of mobile use were taken into account during development. The F01 also has an E1 approval.
The measuring element in the new STW pressure transmitters is a thin-film pressure sensor welded to the pressure port. The transmitter exhibits a high medium compatibility as the entire medium contact area is made of stainless steel.
Key features of STW’s Type F01 pressure transmitters:
- Available for pressure ranges from 10 bar to 1000 bar
- 4-20mA output and a switching output
- Optional changeover contact available
- Choice of different pressure connections to ensure flexible application
- Electrical connection via a 5-pin M12 connector
- Calibration over temperature means an overall accuracy of 1% FS in the range of 0-80°C can be achieved
- Maximum medium temperature is +150°C
The STW F01 series pressure transmitters are available from CAN + Automotion .