GEMAC’s new line of 1D-inclination sensors with current interface K0131-02 based on GEMAC IS1A 45 P59 is now available from CAN + Automotion .
Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) or parabolic trough plants use these sensors to help concentrate solar energy by tracking parabolic solar reflectors mainly in Europe.
The inclination sensors can now be used in any application that requires one-channel static measurement of inclination angles.
The solar tracking inclination sensors have been tailored and calibrated with current interface for a ±45° inclination angle in one axis.
Key features of 1D-inclination sensors:
- Single dimensional inclination sensor with measurement range of ±45º
- Ruggedised design with robust UV-resistant plastic housing
- Compact design with IP65 and IP67 protection
- Individually factory-calibrated at 25ºC to ensure sensor accuracy
- Solar tracking applications
- Rugged construction makes the sensor suitable for outdoor and mobile applications subject to continual vibrations
- Ideal for agricultural and forestry machines, utility vehicles as well as crane and hoisting machines
- High resolution and accuracy
- 4-20 mA current interface
- Suitable for industrial use
- Temperature range: -10ºC to +60ºC
- Degree of protection: IP65/67