The new IXXAT FR-IB100/PCIe card available from CAN + Automotion is a cost-effective and high-performance interface card designed for FlexRay analysis and control applications in addition to FlexRay start-up behaviour analysis in asynchronous analysis mode.
The PCIexpress interface card comes with an on-board 32-bit microcontroller system as well as two FlexRay channels (2 x 10 MBit) with Freescale MFR4310 protocol chip and provides a time stamp resolution of 100 ns.
The FR-IB100/PCIe interface cards are suitable for desktop PCs at laboratory workstations and in industrial computer systems such as test benches. The compact design of the interface cards allows low profile installations.
Key features of FR-IB100/PCIe interface cards:
- Customer-specific applications can be programmed using C++ or .NET with the supplied drivers for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 (each 32/64-bit)
- Example applications in C++ and C# enable an easy and fast start
- MultibusAnalyser tool for analysis and simulation of FlexRay devices and systems
- FlexRay configuration tool is included in the scope of delivery for users upgrading from CAN to FlexRay
- Enables easy control of FlexRay communication parameters
- Users with a FIBEX file of the FlexRay network can directly configure the card by using the configuration data from the FIBEX file
- Compact design for low profile installations
- Suitable for laboratory desktop PCs and industrial PCs
- Good price-performance ratio enhances suitability for production use
- Comprehensive software support allows analysis of FlexRay systems