CADDIT Australia announced that CADDIT.net will provide a free electronic license upgrade for progeCAD IntelliCAD 2007 to progeCAD 2008 on all new purchases from Monday, August 27. All new purchases of the progeCAD 2008, when released for sale, made directly from CADDIT.net will qualify for this facility.
According to Ben Decker, director for CADDIT, this is an opportunity where users can upgrade free, and they get 2008 at 2007 prices. With a reliable DWG / DXF reader-writer and IntelliCAD AutoLISP interpreter, progeCAD is a robust alternative to many Australian AutoCAD users. Compared with AUD$1400+ price for AutoCAD LT, CADDIT.net sets a price for progeCAD Professional at a modest AUD$475+GST. Users can download and trial the software for 30 days free.
progeCAD is widely regarded to be an IntelliCAD release of good quality and standards, including progeSOFT-specific, value added features like:
- DWG files support
- ACIS-based 3D solid modeling and rendering
- Read and Write all DWG or DXF format from v. 2.5 to 2007
- progeCAD express tools - the powerful tool that improve your productivity
- Polar Tracking - keeps the line to exact angles automatically
- Refedit (Block In-Place Editing) - edit locally individual objects within a block
- Eattedit - Advanced Attribute editing
- PDF to DWG - Import PDF files to DWG
- JPG print - Export drawing to JPEG format
- Plot interface - Plot form AutoCAD like Battman - Local editing of a block’s Attributes
- Layer manager - save and restore layers configurations between sessions
- Advanced hatching options - more than 300 new hatch patterns available