CAC Gas & Instrumentation presents the MGS (Manual Gas Station), an off-the-shelf solution for calibration gas service facilities that use a variety of calibration gases.
The calibration gas station provides individual gas outlets with variable flow meters for each outlet. A key advantage of these MGS calibration gas solutions is that the stainless steel construction and highly resistant flow meters allow their use with all types of gases including corrosive gases.
Key features of CAC Gas calibration gas stations:
- Available with two, four, six or eight outlets to suit different needs
- Gas panels can be panel or bench mounted allowing easy servicing
- MGS panels can be linked together with stainless steel piping to create individual work stations from different calibration gases
- Compatible with high pressure (large volume) or disposable gas cylinders
- Suitable for small or large calibration gas users
- Manufactured in Australia