CAC Gas & Instrumentation offers a range of 5L cylinders with gas capacity of 750 litres designed for use by customers moving up in cylinder sizes from disposable cylinders.
Customers currently consuming multiple 58-litre cylinders per year should consider the 750-litre high pressure solution for various reasons.
In addition to eliminating the purchase of almost thirteen 58-litre cylinders each year, the 750-litre gas cylinder reduces the cost of calibration gas, improves efficiency, reduces the frequency and cost of purchasing cylinders as well as eliminates 13 cylinders going to landfill.
Key features and benefits of CAC Gas 750-litre gas cylinders:
- Equivalent to almost 13 cylinders of 58-litre capacity
- 2-year shelf life for mixtures such as H2S/ CO/ CH4/ O2
- Small size measuring 50cm H x 15cm Dia, and weighing only 8kg
- Compact size allows cylinder to be easily moved and relocated
- Capable of using on demand flow regulators and pressure regulators
- No cylinder rental fees