CAC Gas & Instrumentation presents the BTS-HP Series bump test stations designed for bump testing gas detectors in the mining industry.
Used with high pressure/ large volume gas cylinders, BTS-HP Series bump test stations provide a cost effective solution for bump testing or response testing gas detection instruments in mining applications.
Designed for user-friendly use, the BTS-HP Series allows workers to test their gas detection instruments quickly and efficiently with a single button operation. Since each outlet is independent, gas flow is controlled by the individual push buttons.
The new BTS-HP Series bump test stations allow for multiple incoming gas mixtures connected to the station to be programmed to flow each gas independently for the prescribed length of time for instrument verification. Each gas would be connected to common outlets, enabling the multi-gas detection devices to be tested with one push of the button.
Key features of BTS-HP Series bump test stations:
- Uses a single gas cylinder mixture and distributes the gas to two, four, six or more outlets
- Large volume cylinders reduce the cost of gas considerably
- Programmable timer allows the gas to flow for the length of time required
- Cabinet is locked once the flow rate is set to specific requirement
- Custom multiple gas mixture inlets and multiple gas outlets can be designed to meet specific customer requirements