TOPTRONIC has launched a new addition to complement its range of digital clamp multimeters. Available from Cabac , the digital clamp 400A ac and multimeter, offers two meters in the one unit.
Designed for professional use, the unit is compact and easy to use, ideal for general-purpose electrical work and available at an affordable price to the professional user.
New technology in the TMB3030 gives it many advanced functions associated with a high-end unit, such as full auto ranging, relative zero, maximum hold and data hold.
Features offered include:
· Full auto-ranging, making it quick and easy to use.
· Measures: volts ac/dc, amps ac, resistance, capacitance, frequency and continuity, diode testing.
· Fast measurements, with three updates per second.
· Auto power off, to extend battery life.
· 4000 count LCD display.
· Basic accuracy of 1.2% on dc volts and ac amps and maximum hold with 30mS response time.
· Relative zero mode.
· Transient protection up to 6.5kV.
· Audible continuity test, for quick open circuit tests on switches and wires.
· Maximum conductor size 26mm, with a 28mm jaw opening.
· Data hold function.
For further technical information on the above unit and a free copy of the Toptronic Catalogue contact Cabac.