THE new TBM807 digital mulimeter from Toptronic gives professional users a safe, rugged multimeter with features which take it well beyond a standard unit.
Available from Cabac , the TMB807 offers true rms on ac volts and current at an affordable price. The unit also measures temperature.
With a large, easy-to-read display and a quick three times a second measurement rate, the TBM807 multimeter provides accurate, reliable data.
Like the new TBM805, general input protection is 600V, which protects against most industrial situations, and safety is to CAT III high-end construction.
· True rms on ac volts and current.
· Full auto-ranging, with manual over-ride, makes it quick and easy to use.
· Measures: volts ac/dc, amps ac/dc, resistance, capacitance, frequency and continuity, temperature and diode testing.
· Easy to read large display
· Auto power off to extend battery life.
· 33/4 digital 4000 count display.
· Basic accuracy of 0.5%.
· Fast measurement, 3 times per second.
· "Jack Beep" - audible beep, to guard against improper plug in and range selection.
· Relative zero mode.
· Maximum hold with 30ms response time.
· Fast audible continuity test - for quick measurements.
· Splash proof construction - for harsh environments.
· General 600V input protection.
· Transient protection upto 6.5KV 1.2/50μslightening surge.
For further technical information and a free copy of the Toptronic Catalogue contact Cabac.